Project Engineer (remote) - Water and Sewer infrastructure projects
Ardurra is currently hiring a Project Engineer in California to work on our water and sewer infrastructure projects.
* Prefer engineers local to California or open to relocating. Able to work remotely and/or out of any of our California Ardurra offices.
* Need to have CA PE license or the ability to obtain within 12 months of hire date.
* Work with and manage, engineers and CAD designers working in highly effective teams.
* Under the Project Manager’s minimal supervision, the Project Engineer is the primary person who communicates project-related items directly with the client, project team-members, subconsultants, and construction managers.
* Coordinates multiple disciplines, including technical issues, implementation of Ardurra’s Quality Management Plan, and producing project deliverables.
* Responsible for developing proposals, including scopes, budgets, and schedules.
* Ardurra’s Project Engineers are mentored and trained by the Project Manager and are encouraged to participate in the company wide Ardurra Mentorship Program.
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Education: Bachelor's degree in Civil or related Engineering degree from accredited university
* Experience: 8+ years managing and designing water and sewer infrastructure projects.
* Licensure: Registered PE in the state of California
While Ardurra offers competitive compensation and rich benefits programs, it is our culture that truly sets us apart from our peers. We nurture a family-like culture, striving to create a work environment that is enjoyable, challenging and rewarding but also fun. We are acutely focused on developing our staff, whether through our internal Ardurra Academy or through our industry-leading Leadership program. We have made a deliberate and focused commitment to nurture a people-centric culture where people are: valued as individuals; supported in their professional and career development with multiple, varied career paths; provided the tools and resources to be successful, engaged, and satisfied in their work; and positive benefits, time-off programs, and flexibility to help maintain a healthy balance between work and home.
Ardurra is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Ardurra does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Agency Agreement, Ardurra will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. If a resume or candidate is submitted to any hiring manager without a previously signed agreement, Ardurra reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. These candidates will be considered property of Ardurra. We’re not currently looking to add any more agencies to our list of approved vendors, so please do not contact any of our managers or recruitment team with sales calls or details of your candidates.