Under general supervision, performs assignments of limited scope which require the application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related tasks. This includes limited experience in utilizing various computer software packages and automated engineering and design tools.
• Assists with preparing plan details and outlines
• Assists with material quantity take-off, contact vendors to obtain budgetary quotes in developing construction cost for projects
• Assists in preparation of technical specifications
• Reviews design drawings within defined limits
• Assists with preparing technical memorandum or sections
• Performs field tests & measurements, collects field data and processes data
• Provides miscellaneous task assignment to support project team
Education and Experience Requirements
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimal years of experience
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and work ethic
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Team-oriented and self-motivated with the ability to work with a team of professionals and independently
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Bluebeam and Outlook
While Ardurra offers competitive compensation and rich benefits programs, it is our culture that truly sets us apart from our peers. We nurture a family-like culture, striving to create a work environment that is enjoyable, challenging and rewarding but also fun. We are acutely focused on developing our staff, whether through our internal Ardurra Academy or through our industry-leading Leadership program. We have made a deliberate and focused commitment to nurture a people-centric culture where people are: valued as individuals; supported in their professional and career development with multiple, varied career paths; provided the tools and resources to be successful, engaged, and satisfied in their work; and positive benefits, time-off programs, and flexibility to help maintain a healthy balance between work and home.
Ardurra is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Ardurra does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Agency Agreement, Ardurra will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. If a resume or candidate is submitted to any hiring manager without a previously signed agreement, Ardurra reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. These candidates will be considered property of Ardurra. We’re not currently looking to add any more agencies to our list of approved vendors, so please do not contact any of our managers or recruitment team with sales calls or details of your candidates.