Business Development Representative
LYFE Marketing is a leading internet marketing agency founded in Atlanta, GA and in business for over 10 years. We recently ranked #299 on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest-growing private companies in the US. Our goal is to help small businesses grow through the use of expert online marketing strategies and execution.
Presently, LYFE Marketing is hiring Sales Representative(s) to assist in prospecting, lead development, and contract closing. Our clientele consists primarily of small to mid-size businesses across many industries who are interested in using digital marketing services to grow their business. We currently offer social media advertising & management, email marketing and search engine advertising services.
Sales Representatives have unlimited earnings potential. The average Sales Representative with Lyfe Marketing earns $50,000-$65,000/year. This figure includes both base salary and commission earnings.
Individuals will enjoy a fully remote work environment with paid training. Medical, dental, and vision benefits are available to Full-Time workers. Additionally, after one year of employment with Lyfe Marketing, employees are eligible for 401K.
Our work culture at Lyfe Marketing is fun, energetic, positive, and engaging. We are looking for individuals who will help promote our values and help small businesses grow!
- Associates Preferred
- 1-2 Years Sales Experience Preferred
- Excellent Communicators
- Proficient Writers
- Quick Learners
- Problem Solvers
- Team Players
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Qualify externally generated leads.
- Strategize successful marketing campaigns with prospective clients.
- Educate clients on Lyfe Marketing services and their marketing functionality.
- Provides service proposals to prospective clients.
- Confirm with Billing Dpt. that contract payments are processed with accuracy and efficiency.
- Maintain communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new services or features that may be of interest.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Note: US Applicants in EST, Central, and MTN Time Zones ONLY