Entry Level Marketing Associate
We are seeking an Entry Level Marketing Associate to join our Houston area team! You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase company revenue and brand.
We are currently seeking driven, highly motivated individuals to fill the Marketing Associate role. We have an aggressive expansion plan laid out and are looking to find a person who would love to work in a fun, competitive, positive-minded environment.
What We Do: We are an outsourced marketing firm. That means our clients hire us to provide a personal touch with customers that they can’t do themselves and don’t trust anyone else to do. Because our personal approach has proved to be so successful, we do not do any telemarketing or direct mail. We also do not do residential sales.
- Conduct market research to determine potential of products and services
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Translate complex data into simple graphs and text
- Compile and present data for other departments
This is an entry-level position. All college students and graduates are encouraged to apply; however, the following degrees/experiences are the best matches:
- Business administration
- Public Relations
- Sports Management
Other Qualifying traits:
- Previous experience in market research or other related fields
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams