Marketing Internship- Bilingual in Chinese
This is a paid internship position.
*We are recognized as one of the top 5000 on Inc. Magazine’s Annual List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies and one of the winners of USPAACC's "Fast 100 Asian American Business Awards". *
Universal Processing HQ Office in Manhattan New York is looking for an intern in the marketing department to support our In-house marketing and promotion efforts. Since 2003, we have dedicated ourselves to growing the unique needs of small and medium-sized businesses by putting people before profits. Within 10 years, we emerged as one of the fastest growing payments processing companies in the U.S.
This is an amazing opportunity for an individual to gain experience in a fast-growing and innovative company. You will get hands-on experience growing social presence on behalf of our company and will work closely with our boutique yet dynamic marketing team. Ideal candidates should show a high interest in writing, designing, or implementing social media campaigns.
Major Responsibilities (your learning opportunities):
- Assist in content creating for various social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WeChat.
- Assist in website maintenance and SEO management.
- Assist in marketing campaign development and implementation.
- Help to grow new followers and engage with exciting audiences through social media
- Analyze reports to create insights that will help drive digital marketing strategies
- Design visually attractive marketing promotion materials
- Attend team meetings to brainstorm campaign ideas, campaign progress, results, and adjustments
- Minimum 20 hours per week on site.
- Marketing, PR, or Business-related major.
- Passionate about learning about social media platforms. Some experience in managing Wechat, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram is highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin (required).
- Creative, willing to learn and flexible
- Multitasking and ability to prioritize workload
- Knowledge of graphic design tools and platforms is a plus but not a must.
- Open to OPT- new graduates preferred
- Experienced candidates are welcomed as well