Marketing Data Analyst - remote
Shift Markets was founded in 2009 and is at the cutting edge of crypto and blockchain, working with everything from DeFi and lending to NFTs. Our aim is to be a key piece in the infrastructure of digital exchanges, trading technology, and blockchain solutions while providing a better financial ecosystem for our clients and the world around us.
An opportunity has developed on our Marketing team for an experienced Marketing Data Analyst. As our Marketing Data Analyst, you will be designing databases and KPI/metrics dashboards. You will also be analyzing data, identifying trends, and implementing optimizations across digital channels. The ideal candidate for this role has experience with digital marketing in a high growth startup.
• Design databases and KPI/metrics dashboards to support business applications to ensure system scalability, security, performance and reliability
• Analyze data, identify trends, and implement optimizations on a day to day basis across multiple digital channels
• Facilitate company-branded email campaigns with Constant Contact using content that increases open rates, conversion rates, and lead generation
• Monitor and analyze marketing campaign performance and implement in-market optimizations by applying data analysis techniques, including utilization of digital attribution tools, to identify trends and drivers
• Design new webpages for the company on Squarespace and utilizing CSS3, use Unbounce to create landing pages, and use WordPress for digital ad campaigns and presenting new products
• Develop partnerships with digital platforms (i.e., Google, Facebook, and Twitter)
• Ensure consistency of brand identity across all marketing collateral and online
• Develop database architectural strategies at the modeling, design and implementation stages
• Build, manage and communicate database standards on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• Ensure marketing campaign funnels and customer behavior flows are tagged and tracked accurately
• Develop recommendations for changes to investment and marketing strategy, optimizing the efficacy of marketing spend based on quantitative analyses
• Participate in regular meetings and give weekly presentations to the CEO and management on digital marketing channel performance and strategy for the company
• Identify, evaluate and recommend hardware or software technologies to achieve desired database performance.
• Demonstrate database technical functionality
• Develop and utilize a variety of analytical tools
• Monitor and report systems trends to assure systems meet requirements and provide data-driven insights to the company's executive team and clients
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong data analysis skills
• Business intelligence data analysis skills
• Google Analytics & Google Adwords
• Zoho CRM
• Constant Contact
• 2+ years of experience in marketing data analysis or business intelligence data analysis
• Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing or data science (or similar fields)
This is a full-time, permanently remote-based role. This job is performable only at non-Colorado worksites. Compensation depends on experience. The salary range is $50,000 to $70,000 depending on experience.