Associate Marketing Manager - Innovations
A Career in Beer and Beyond:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to brew beverages that unite people to celebrate all life’s moments. We’ve been brewing iconic brands for over 350 years and are now proud to be offering a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
We are Talent Brewers with our culture routed in our core Values. We believe in our brands and our people, and that diversity WITH inclusion is the key to a winning team culture. We want you to join our team of brand ambassadors who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get excited about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Associate Marketing Manager - Innovations working in Chicago, IL, you’ll help build brands at Molson Coors, which means shaping culture and changing the way consumers enjoy alcoholic beverages. You will be a part of the Marketing organization specifically on the Innovations team where you’ll be a part of identifying and developing new product ideas to meet consumer needs and managing projects from idea conception to market launch. You’ll work with a passionate team who is just as passionate about your development as they are about innovation and consumers. Responsibilities include identifying and developing new products and end-to-end project management throughout the project(s) life cycle, from conceptualization to commercialization.
- Identifying white space opportunities to deliver compelling new solutions through a mix of analytics, competitive and trend analyses, consumer insights research, and creativity and developing consumer validated concepts rooted in insights
- Lead all aspects of innovation development utilizing consumer insights to develop strategy for a compelling proposition, inclusive of product and packaging design, pricing, and positioning.
- Managing large cross-functional and agency teams to deliver on tight deadlines and champion innovation efforts through stage gate process and key commercialization activities all while ensuring flawless execution
- Navigate the organization to assess feasibility of ideas, including partnering with finance team to assess financial viability and supply chain to assess manufacturing capabilities and feasibility
- Serves as central point of project communication and provides upward communication to key stakeholders.
- As a strong strategic thinker, you will play a vital role in brand analysis work– including tracking volume, retail data and competitive insights.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent experience (3+ years) in the field of CPG Marketing, agency, and/or strategy teams
- Experience in conducting consumer research, insights analysis and business analysis.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration experience
- Planning, budgeting and organizational skills.
- Creativity and innovative thinking.
- Strategic insight and analytical rigor
- Entrepreneurial accountability to drive project forward
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance including a hybrid work model of 3 days in the office
- We care about our People and Planet and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around our key priorities
- We care about our communities, and play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401k option with incredible employer match, generous paid time off plans, an engaging Wellness Program, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with amazing resources
- On site Pub access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events and, of course... free beer and beverages!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. That’s why all offers of employment in the U.S. where legally permitted are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) to pass the pre-employment requirements. Individuals with medical issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.