Humanities and World Language Teaching Jobs in Georgia
· passionate about languages? Did you study Spanish, French, or Latin?
· passionate about the humanities? Did you study English or History?
· outgoing, with a love for working with kids?
· hoping to make a difference in others’ lives?
· interested in teaching?
Private and independent schools in Georgia are hiring Humanities and World Languages Teachers for grades K-12.
Southern Teachers is an education recruitment firm that helps teachers find jobs at K-12, college-preparatory, private and independent schools around the South. Our teacher placement services can help you run a tailored job search and discern the opportunities most suited to you. Our services are free to candidates, as is our Teacher Job Fair on Feb 5, 2022.
Are you qualified?
· If you majored in a language like Spanish, French, or Latin/Classics, or in the humanities, your skill set is in demand in schools. A Bachelor’s Degree is required (3.0 GPA minimum).
· For secondary school, teaching certification is prized, but not required.
· Graduate degrees can be advantageous, but are not required
· Experience with kids in any capacity is desirable, especially for recent graduates without teaching degrees.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Plan engaging lessons and develop coherent, grade- and subject-appropriate curriculum
2. Help students develop habits of teamwork, critical thinking, and life-long learning
3. Assist individual students with specific needs, employing a variety of methods and approaches
4. Assess, track, and communicate student progress
5. Possibly supervise extracurricular activities and sports
How to start your job search through us:
· Apply: fill out an online application with Southern Teachers.
· Schedule: If we can help with your job search, your assigned Placement Counselor will schedule an interview to learn about your experience and search requirements.
· Connect: we will identify the best job opportunities for you and start connecting you with schools.
Salaries vary and are determined by each individual school.
Share your passion, and help kids grow—be a teacher!
Learn more about our work with teaching candidates and the other ways we support schools or apply today at SouthernTeachers.com