INTERN -Integrated Marketing -fall 2022
INTERN -Integrated Marketing
INTERNSHIP STARTS: September 5; ends mid-December; flexibility on start/end dates
DEADLINE TO APPLY: July 15.
Miami, FL or Remote (onsite; hybrid; or fully remote schedules available).
Able to work a minimum of 24 hours a week (40 hours is preferred)
rbb Communications, a five-time best place to work and top 50 integrated communications firm, seeks a digitally savvy Integrated Marketing Intern to join our growing Marketing department. Our ideal candidate is a creative thinker and team player with a background in marketing or communications who can provide value wherever they can excel. We have multiple projects and initiatives going at any given moment, so attention to detail and the ability to prioritize is a must.
- Assist the internal rbb integrated marketing team with activities (e.g. PR, Social Media, Web, Awards)
- Research and reporting: marketing projects, campaigns, and new business pitches
- Assist in development and preparation of internal and external presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials internally
- Manage and update new business database
- Organize marketing files including images, videos, product copy, presentations, and assets.
- Data entry and document management.
- Assist internal departments on projects and assignments.
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brand on various social media websites
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- College student studying Marketing, English, Communications, Public Relations, or related fields.
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Open-minded, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Resourceful, highly organized with the ability to meet deadlines Good interpersonal skills, Results-oriented, persistent, and meticulous
- Sharp written and verbal communication; Solid grammar, editing, and proofreading capabilities
- Amazing attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (cloud based)
- Strong knowledge of social media sites (Facebook, IG, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
What you’ll gain
- Real world business acumen and business development skills
- Social media + community management
- Strategic planning experience
- Digital advertising (paid and organic)
- Insight into creative, advertising and communications planning
Salary: $13.00 /hour (40-hours per week -highly preferred)
- Can be fully remote