Digital & Marketing Analytics Associate
This position is responsible for developing campaign reports for various digital marketing campaigns. This role will use a variety of data sources (including Google Analytics, Responsys, Oracle Business Intelligence, SQL, etc.) to select the appropriate data, methodology, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to evaluate results of digital marketing efforts on behalf of the marketing team. This position will also collaborate with departmental stakeholders to identify and create new campaign reports in areas that have previously been outside the Marketing Analytics team scope-of-work (ex. owned digital reporting).
(Items marked with an asterisk are essential functions of this position):
- Develop and analyze reports measuring the effectiveness of owned digital campaigns including website, ecommerce, email, and app performance. Understand customer behavior and provide actionable recommendations that can be applied to improve the campaigns and platforms.*
- Present accurate statistics and platform data using Google Analytics, Excel, and other reporting tools. Select appropriate methodology, techniques, KPIs, and metrics in order to increase effective digital campaign strategies, brand awareness, user engagement, etc.*
- Collaborate with marketing department leadership and other digital marketing team members to identify new opportunities for improved digital campaign reporting. Support development and analysis of existing market and guest research and analytics outside of digital campaigns, as needed.*
- Develop data tracking and report results related to new digital campaign efforts/platforms, as needed.*
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree – Business Administration, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics Analysis or related field.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Sitting Frequent (34-66%)
- Standing Occasional (<33%)
- Walking Occasional (<33%)
- This job requires the visual ability to perform detailed work at close distances (computer screens, accounting ledgers, using measurement devices).
- This job regularly requires verbal communication of detailed information to others either by phone or in person.
- Must be able to speak and read the English language.
- The position is subject to both environmental conditions. Activities occur inside and outside.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer