Marketing Coordinator (5658)
Exponent is a leading engineering and scientific consulting firm that brings together more than 90 different disciplines to solve the most pressing and complicated challenges facing stakeholders today. Our vision is to engage the brightest scientists and engineers to empower clients with solutions for a safe, healthy, sustainable and technologically complex world. We leverage over 50 years of experience in analyzing accidents and failures to advise clients as they innovate their technologically complex products and processes, ensure the safety and health of their users, and address the challenges of sustainability.
We employ experts with degrees from top programs at over 500 universities, as well as technical specialists with extensive experience spanning a variety of industries. At Exponent, we look to hire intelligent and driven people who want to make an impact and grow their careers within a dynamic consulting firm. You will work together with our consultants to provide outstanding service to our clients and to achieve our vision as a pre-eminent engineering and scientific consulting firm. We are excited about your interest in joining our growing team!
- 1100+ Team members
- 900+ Consultants
- 550+ Ph.D.s
- 30+ Offices globally
We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator for our Business Development group in Oakland, CA. In this role, you will work as part of a team to support marketing efforts including brand and consultant marketing, digital campaign implementation and execution, internal and external communications creation, and a variety of other project support to assist marketing efforts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting regular reporting efforts of the department, including report formatting, compiling data, following up with responsible consultants and administrative staff for status updates
- Creating marketing reports in a timely manner and ensure final versions of the reports are filed and distributed as appropriate
- Supporting digital marketing efforts including populating content into email marketing templates, uploading social media posts, updating landing pages, and reporting on paid ads
- Providing search engine optimization (SEO) support by conducting keyword and competitor research and implementing SEO best practices
- Creating internal and external communications to support initiatives within the marketing department
- Supporting marketing team with posting website copy updates, updating resumes and bios, and making intranet page updates
- Quality assurance testing on landing pages, email marketing, and all digital assets prior to go-live date
- Working with external vendors to complete marketing initiatives such as video creation, website development, and various other marketing assets
You will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field (preferred)
- 1-3 years of experience in a legal, engineering, or other professional services firm; experience related to marketing, client services, and/or business development is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with all levels of staff
- Ability to learn marketing and project management software tools (HubSpot, Microsoft Teams, Ceros, WordPress)
- Demonstrated experience with editing documents for content, formatting, spelling/grammar
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Demonstrated capabilities of organizing information across people roles and software systems
- Experience and ability to work under quick timelines
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to work independently on individual tasks as well as collaboratively with a variety of teams and work styles
Please visit the following link to learn how Exponent and our staff are making an impact: https://info.exponent.com/our-impact
We value and encourage diversity, equity and inclusion across all facets of our firm. Having a team built of people with different backgrounds, skills and perspectives allows us to provide better value to our clients and enjoy an enriched work environment.
Our firm is committed to offering a variety of programs and resources to support health and well-being. We believe that providing competitive benefits as well as compensation and recognition programs empowers our staff to do work that makes a difference.
Exponent is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at HR-Accommodations@exponent.com.