VOCAL Technologies, Ltd. is an industry leader providing innovative communications and networking design solutions for medical, industrial and military/DoD markets. Since VOCAL’s inception in 1986, the mission has been to provide superior engineering. VOCAL encourages and rewards continuous learning and growth of the individual. Our team is constantly solving problems and expanding their knowledge to provide the best software and hardware solutions in signal processing.
VOCAL Technologies is currently seeking individuals who are creative, self-motivated, and who demonstrate analytic ability, practicality, and quality work. We are looking for individuals with an understanding of communications protocols, software test engineering, and tool design. This individual will be part of a team to develop solutions for the telecommunications industry.
- Learning about new and exciting technologies.
- Working with customers to provide a solution that meets and exceeds their needs.
- Designing and implementing software solutions to telecommunications problems.
- Maintaining and improving existing software solutions.
- Code, maintain, and test software modules of significant size and complexity.
- Create software tools to aid in code building and maintenance.
- Background in Software Engineering and Software Design.
- Familiarity with C/C++ programming languages.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Passion for learning about new and cutting edge technologies.
- Experience in both Windows and Linux environments.
For more information about careers at VOCAL, please visit: https://www.vocal.com/about-us/careers/
VOCAL is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. VOCAL does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. VOCAL makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.