Position Title: Billing Representative
Reports To: Controller
Screenvision Media is a premier cinema, video, and media organization that curates powerful and uncluttered storytelling for brands, exhibitors, and audiences at movie theatres nationwide. Our goal is to create engaging, technology forward media solutions for all of our partners, both big and small. We take pride in a culture that values creativity, collaboration, and a passion for the distinct magic of the moviegoing experience, unrivaled in its impact and engagement.
The Billing Representative, reporting to the Controller, is responsible for all aspects of the billing cycle.
- Process invoices weekly
- Approve contracts in IBMS (operating system) and set up recurring billing cycles for multiple billing periods
- Update start dates for bumped contract and update billing cycles
- Monitor theater openings/closing to ensure proper billing
- Apply payment to invoices for deposits and pre-paid contracts
- Fold and mail invoices weekly
- Identify returns and credits
- Pre-invoice clients for deposits, contracts in full the day they are received.
- Set up clients with recurring credit card terms
- Work closely with Sales and Credit & Collections Departments
- Backup for Cash Receipts
- Various projects as directed by Controller
- Must have 1+ year billing experience
- Must have a strong Excel skills
- Must be able to multitask
- Must be very detail oriented
- Must be organized and able to meet deadlines
- Good communications skills
Screenvision does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, employment status, disability or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws. AA/EOE