Marketing Data Analyst
Title: Marketing Data Analyst
Reports to: Senior Manager of Marketing Operations
Remote: Anywhere in the US
The primary role of the Marketing Data Analyst is to collect, compile, and analyze marketing and customer data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations related to expanding our reach, engagement, and MQLs.
A strong background in data analytics is desired. Experience in a Business Intelligence tool is required (Domo is preferred, open to similar tools).
Essential Job Functions
- Partner with the Event, Digital, & Product Marketing teams to analyze in-depth insights on how we can improve our go-to-market strategy, reach, engagement, and number of marketing qualified leads
- Develop dashboards, visualizations and granular datasets that provide actionable insights (Domo & Salesforce)
- Partner with the Event, Digital, & Product Marketing teams to gather, manipulate, and analyze raw, complex data to support initiatives and set metrics to measure success
- Develop A/B testing for digital, SEO, and Target Marketing, find trends, and recommend strategies across our systems
- Monitor key performance indicators and make data-driven recommendations in our marketing strategies in Digital Marketing, SEO, & Target Marketing
- Develop a deep understanding of customer behavior patterns and insights and correlate engagement metrics with conversion rates, customer lifetime value, and financial performance.
- Assist with building and developing marketing attribution model (First Touch, Last Touch, Even Touch, Weighted Touch Models)
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Analyst, Marketing Analyst, or related field
- Strong proficiency in SQL
- BS or MS in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Experience in SaaS B2B businesses model
- Passion for turning data into insights and helping others unlock the power of their data
- Be a team player with character, high humility and integrity, helping build a healthy team environment
- Proven ability to clearly articulate data stories to marketing and sales audiences
- Proficiency and solid foundation in statistics
- Proficiency in web analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Proficiency in business intelligence dash-boarding tools like Domo, Tableau, Looker, or similar
- Experience in Python & R programming language
- Strong understanding of A/B testing, cohort analysis, conversion optimization, customer segmentation, etc
Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC) is a global, public company, specializing in organizational performance improvement. We help organizations achieve results that require lasting changes in human behavior. Our world-class solutions enable greatness in individuals, teams and organizations and are accessible through the FranklinCovey All Access Pass® available in multiple modalities and in 21 languages. Clients have included the Fortune 100, Fortune 500, thousands of small- and mid-sized businesses, numerous government entities, and educational institutions. FranklinCovey executes over 15,000 client engagements each year reaching into 160 countries and territories. Our mission statement is “We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere”. We fulfill this mission by hiring “Achievers with Heart”.
Visit our website at www.franklincovey.com for more information regarding our organization.
FranklinCovey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information regarding our Equal Employment Opportunity policies, please visit https://sites.google.com/franklincovey.com/equal-employment-opportunity/home
For our Reasonable Accommodation Notice and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision, please visit https://sites.google.com/franklincovey.com/equal-employment-opportunity/adaraptnp
Colorado applicants, please visit https://careers.franklincovey.com/en-US/page/benefits for benefits information and https://franklincovey365.sharepoint.com/:b:/s/NewHireDocsPublic/EVQ9KI_z1E1Fnx-bOGr3MJkBHJHfgQhZpS96emXIdjUqhw?e=oNOer0 for wage information specific to your state.