Software Test Engineer III (1931)
Software Test Analyst (REMOTE)
We need a Software Test Analyst to help Myriad deliver innovate products that allow patients to make life-changing decisions. Join our FC (Financial Clearance) Engineering team and work with a team of dedicated product development professionals to produce high quality software in a collaborative environment. This position will require you to use a variety of technical and analytical tools to test and verify that systems meet specifications and perform their intended business function.
The FC Engineering team at Myriad Genetics builds enterprise services that streamline and automate prior authorization and eligibility processes at Myriad. We are a high-performing team and a trusted partner with a culture of flexible, pragmatic problem-solving in the service of organizational goals.
This is a REMOTE - WORK FROM HOME position
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead the testing efforts for an agile release team.
- Review and provide input to Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, and Acceptance Criteria to make sure they are complete, testable, and unambiguous.
- Manage test assets to support the testing process including a strategy for identifying risk, prioritizing testing activities, and communicating testing metrics.
- Plan, schedule, and perform tests that address functional, regression, data integrity, compatibility, security, and performance with an understanding of required data and expected results.
- Document issues in a manner that maximizes efficient communication by providing the detail necessary to accurately triage and focus development efforts on delivering business value.
- Evaluate, develop, and utilize new test tools and techniques to expedite and enhance testing.
- Document test activities and evaluate the quality of the product throughout the development lifecycle and communicate that clearly to team members and stakeholders.
- Interact directly with users to observe production workflows to validate system expectations and enhance test coverage.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
- Diverse, functional teams with flat management.
- Explicitly recognizing the tradeoff between short-term and long-term effort.
- Empathy within and without the organization.
- Having fun, exercising humility, and learning new things.
- Computer Science degree or related analytical and technical experience
- 2+ years of automated software testing experience
- 2+ years of Java and/or Python experience
- Knowledge of testing concepts (e.g., exploratory, black box, white box, boundary, service level, etc.) and the acumen to apply them as appropriate to solve complex testing problems
- Experience testing REST APIs
- Experience writing SQL to query and manipulate relational data
- Knowledge of Agile development
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Ability to sense the importance or impact of issues and situations and take appropriate actions
ABOUT MYRIAD GENETICS, MYRIAD NEUROSCIENCE, MYRIAD ONCOLOGY and MYRIAD WOMENS HEALTH:
- To discover the remarkable advancements in Myriad Neuroscience, please visit: https://genesight.com/about-myriad-neuroscience/
- To discover the remarkable advancements in Myriad Oncology, please visit: https://myriad-oncology.com/
- To discover the remarkable advancements in Myriad Women's Health, please visit: https://myriadwomenshealth.com/
- For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com
- For other great information, you can visit us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/myriad-genetics/
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, national origin, disability status, military or veteran status.
Myriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com .
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender,national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.