Marketing Data Analyst Intern
As a Marketing Data Analyst Intern at Daxko, you will collaborate closely in a small team where you will gain experience and have exposure to data analytics in a marketing environment. Interns will build skills and make connections that will provide a terrific foundation for a career in data analysis.
Daxko is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company serving the fitness market. We have an opportunity available in the field of marketing data analytics.
- Data cleansing and validation
- Assisting with data analysis projects
- Organizing and creating documentation to provide framework for data processes
- Support for market research projects
- Support proving the success of campaigns and initiatives through data analysis
Note that these requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the duties required to perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Currently enrolled in, or recently completed a business, marketing, statistics, computer science, or related degree program.
- Must be available to remotely work 20 hours/week
- Ability to work closely and effectively with others
- Strong organization, time -management, and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible working with multiple priorities
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Currently enrolled in or recently completed a bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science, or related degree program.
- Experience with SQL
- Python, or related programming language
- Experienced working with Salesforce
- Familiarity with dashboard tools (MS Power BI preferred)
- Passion for the fitness industry
- Interest in SaaS field
- Prior experience using member management software
- Experience as a fitness coach, teacher, or trainer is an added bonus!