Outpatient Pediatric Physical Therapist
Blue Mountain Therapy has an immediate need for an Outpatient Pediatric Physical Therapist in Wytheville, VA.
Other positions and locations are available.
As a Pediatric Physical Therapist, you will assist the physician in evaluating the patient's functional status and physical therapy needs, to enhance the health, well-being and quality of life for your patients and perform all services in accordance with each patient's individual plan of care.
Your specific duties for this role will include:
- Physical Therapist provides services within the scope of practice as defined by the state laws governing the practice of physical therapy, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of the healthcare team.
- Physical Therapist follow plan of care; provides treatments; observe and report the patient's reaction to treatment and any changes in his/her condition to the physician and the supervising nurse; prepares, reports and keeps appropriate records.
- Physical Therapist provides supervision to a PTA.
- Physical Therapist is responsible for adhering to all practice standards as they apply to patient care.
- Graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association-approved physical therapy program.
- Current license to practice physical therapy in state of employment.
- Current driver's license and automobile insurance in state of employment
- Is responsible for adhering to all practice standards as they apply to patient care.
- 1 year
- Prior pediatric experience preferred, but not required
Blue Mountain Therapy offers:
- Health Insurance for eligible employees: Medical, Vision, Dental
- Short-term disability insurance, Long-term disability insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Great Pay
- 401k with match (all employees)
- 104 PTO hours yearly (Full-Time)
- Holiday Pay for eligible employees (64 hours yearly Full-Time)
- Company car (Full-Time) or mileage reimbursement
- Pay per visit or salary
- Bonus potential
- CEU Reimbursement (Full-Time)
About Blue Mountain Therapy: Blue Mountain Therapy provides therapy services in southwest Virginia. Our services include Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech-Language Pathology, Early Intervention, ABA Therapy and Medical Social Work.