Outpatient Speech-Language Pathologist
Blue Mountain Therapy has an immediate need for a Speech Therapist (SLP) to provide services at our pediatric outpatient clinic in Norton, VA.
Other positions and locations are available.
As a Speech Therapist at Blue Mountain, you will administer speech therapy to patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- Current state licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist in state of employment
- Valid driver's license and dependable vehicle
- Provide prompt and frequent communication
- Pass a criminal background check
- 1 year
- Prior pediatric experience strongly preferred
What Blue Mountain Offers:
- Great pay
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Health insurance available to eligible employees: Medical, Dental, Vision
- STD/LTD for eligible employees
- 401k with match
- 104 PTO hours yearly for eligible employees
- 64 paid holiday hours yearly for eligible employees
- Electronic Documentation
About Blue Mountain Therapy: Blue Mountain Therapy provides therapy services in Virginia. Our services include Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech-Language Pathology, Early Intervention, ABA Therapy and Medical Social Work.
Considering full-time, part-time and PRN positions.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $30.00 per hour