Sales Leadership Program - Training in CO, FL, TX, or VA
Are you looking to build and grow into a sales leadership career with a market leader? Ferguson, one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing wholesale distribution organizations, is offering a robust development program designed to accelerate participants’ path to a frontline sales leadership role. Ferguson is proud to be named as one of America’s Best Employers by Forbes Magazine. We have a passion for serving our customers with the highest level of integrity, and we are committed to the development of our associates. Ferguson provides an environment that encourages your best and rewards our associates based on their success. These core values define our culture and is what makes us a fun and rewarding place to work. We champion diversity, success is celebrated, and integrity is at the core of who we are.
Ferguson’s Sales Leadership Program is a 3-year rotational learning program, providing exposure to our various customer groups through on-the-job training, networking, coaching and structured development.
On the job learning experiences will include training in areas such as our warehouse, counter, and sales (Inside, Showroom, Outside) functions. You will also develop key skills in business awareness, relationship building, collaboration, consultation, inclusion, developing self and others. Available training locations are:
- Chantilly, VA
- Tampa, FL
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
Upon completion of the program, program graduates will be placed in a front-line sales manager role. These roles include, but are not limited to, titles such as Branch Manager or Sales Team Manager. Relocation and placement will vary across Ferguson’s 1400+ US based locations.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Prior leadership experience preferred
- A passion for learning about the wholesale distribution industry
- Ability to build long lasting relationships
- Solution-oriented mindset to solve for our business and customer needs
- Preparedness to work in a rapidly changing and diverse environment
Company benefits and associate programs
- Competitive salary with bonus plan. Annualized compensation based on geographic placement is $58,000-$66,700.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Additional benefit offerings such as 401K, paid time off, stock option plan, discounts, health & financial wellness and more
- Associate-led Business Resource Groups
- Ferguson Cares, partnering with nonprofit organizations
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.