Private High School Math Teacher in Brooklandville, MD
How will your work after college impact others? Do you want to be a change-maker? Do you joy working with children and teenagers? Southern Teachers can help!
A private/independent school in Brooklandville, MD, is hiring a High School Math Teacher for the 2022-23 school year.
Southern Teachers, as an education recruitment firm, is helping them fill that position. Our personalized teacher placement service helps you run an efficient job search and discern the best opportunities for you. We learn about your experience and training, as well as the parameters of your search (position type, schools type, and geography), and make referrals that match you with the right schools, hopefully this one. Our services are free to candidates.
Are you qualified?
· A Bachelor’s Degree and significant math coursework required, math majors or minors preferred.
· For secondary school, teaching certification is desirable but not required.
· Experience with kids in any capacity is desirable, especially for recent graduates without teaching degrees.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Plan lessons and develop curriculum to convey essential mathematical concepts
2. Help students practice analytical thinking and mathematical reasoning
3. Employ a variety of instructional methods to respond effectively to student needs
4. Assess and track student progress, and communicate as needed with colleagues, parents, and students
How to start your job search through us:
· Apply: fill out an online application with Southern Teachers.
· Schedule: If we can help with your job search, your assigned Placement Counselor will schedule an interview to learn about your experience and search requirements.
· Connect: we will identify the best job opportunities for you and start connecting you with schools.
Salaries vary and are determined by each individual school.
Share your passion, and help kids grow—be a teacher!
Learn more about our work with teaching candidates and the other ways we support schools or apply today at SouthernTeachers.com