Quality Assurance Management Development Associate
For more than 30 years, our Management Development Program has developed the future leaders of the manufacturing side of our business. This program allows you to embark on a personal and professional development experience a classroom can’t offer.
As a Quality Assurance Management Development Associate, you’ll be immersed in a highly technical and high-quality production environment to play a key role in achieving our standards of continuous improvement and manufacturing excellence. Through a well-designed rotation of our factory functions, you’ll learn our operations, how they apply to quality assurance and how quality assurance interacts with other factory functions, such as production, engineering, information systems, supply chain, finance and human resources. Collaborating with your mentor and peers is critical in this role, as they will help you use your new business knowledge to assure quality standards for the duration of your program experience.
Following the program, you’ll have the opportunity to continue your leadership and functional development at one of our 21 production facilities spread across the U.S.
Why Quality Assurance with us versus somewhere else? Taking the Quality Assurance path of our Management Development Associate is a full-time position that puts you on the fast track to management on the manufacturing side of our business. You are the future leader.
- Perform quality assurance and control functions for production, QA, and food safety employees
- Train with all departments with the specific purpose of learning how quality interacts with these functions.
- Contribute to continuous improvement during factory and QA department trainings
- Collaborate with the QA staff to improve their portion of the two-year Training & Development plan and six-week QA Analyst training checklist
- Gain experience working with all three shifts and participate in shift meetings
- Prepare presentations and be able to serve as a tour guide for visitors
- Must be open to relocation to one or more of our 21 production facilities across the U.S.
- B. S. in Food Science, Microbiology, Biology, Microbiology, Animal Science or other scientific disciplines required or expected to attain by June 2020
- Prior co-op or practicum experience; student organization or other leadership experience.
Note: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the United States in order to qualify for one of these positions.
Clinton, IA; Crete, NE
To our veterans and separated service members—you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you’ll consider sharing in our mission—you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.